Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Is Sjögren's Syndrome Hereditary

2x08 Glee! (Do not read if you have not seen!) And some 2x09


Greetings Hello anyone even read xDD I'm here denuevo
said the new chapter of Glee
and tell me that was great could not be more brilliant, exciting, sentimental, etc. Wedding
1, which in itself is already exciting, I still felt disappointed Finn, I say, look like "what the hell?" And as always wanting to be the leader of the brilliant ah! I get stressed a bit. 2 º
how adorable is Kurt, tell me it is not! He goes and offers to organize the whole wedding! and came out spectacular and very modern
xDD but poor was so scared when Dave goes and goes to him and he says he does not want to close and this will look one way, but I have to say as [info] luandachan I love that smile morbid and running her finger down his chest with Kurt that smile and is gradually approaching OMG!
You made justice!, Dave was ejected and felt peace for a time, so then we say, "going back", poor Kurt denuevo VES TO SUFFER ANOTHER!
Sam was great, very strong, brave knight, etc.
and Finn all afraid and desperate for some attention, and sings ... That song, creating "Furtado" Simply amazing
chapter.
But then we say that Kurt will almost break into tears! 2x09

Well now!
saw the promo was like ... "Problems, Puck, Shock and competition" I must stress
that caught my attention Puck's face, angry, enraged and angry little boy, but ... according to me a little jealous!
Why say this? When I saw the video for "Hey, Soul Sister" the song to sing those Dalto + Kurt, and Puck looked at Blaine as "fucking kill you!" If jealousy! porfa some Puck / Kurt porfaaaa!! Kurt
feeling uncomfortable and nervous while singing with those people there and being seen by their former teammate, _,. Blaine
and Kurt looked at every 5 min. And Rachel so lovely
deciendole Kurt who smiled aww> w \u0026lt;
there is relax a little.
Well that's it for now, go wrote arto!
xDD I WANT TO LEAVE STATE PLANT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!
AH !!!!!!!!!
if I know I'm a little crazy and my spelling is horrible, not even I put emphasis on spelling, you see? xDD greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment