Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Guidance Value Of Property

Glee 2x07 (do not read if you have not seen!)

denuevo Hello here I am, still not as well take the livejournal, please excuse my stupidity.
I just finished watching chapter!
extrañoy funniest thing was musical, it was a reflective break? XD

not know that if I laughed a lot with the cute little children's glee club xD
also jokes are gay, poor Mercedes was like delirious, especially with the mini pink purse that came out of the mouths of Kurt xDDD, and they all happy there talking about things they never understand. __.
I love the mix of umbrella and singing in the rain. Left
"oh boy!" (O_O!) when Karofsky winked at Kurt, and he is like O__O "
As to Karofsky he" flirts "to Kurt while threat and , then makes him "the question of the day" and ends
Kurt stress more, thank God this Blaine!!
I want to see next! will sing "Just the way you are"!
and perhaps someone to marry but what will happen in the middle, nobody knows and that makes me anxious> _ \u0026lt;
it for now ... Greetings

We then read ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment