Monday, May 24, 2010

Bmi For Females In Another Country Answer



Chapter X





Author: " [info] seagull08 "

Fandom: Battlestar
Galactica Pairing
: Adama / Roslin Spoilers

: Season 4

Timeline: Just before Day Break I / Alternate ending .

ninth.






Surprise




Michael Kenig, Benjamin Patterson, Saul Tigh, William Adama and Laura Roslin were reunidosen the dinner table . Bill had been invited at the last minute to accompany Saul when he had met with him in the CIC. The conversation was long and the young soldiers, had been told You change stories of battles that had touched participate.


Laura, Adama and Tigh were listening attentively. Both young men had traveled more than two of them in the past. Had participated in bloody battles, and here they were, living like them. Only these youth were between 19 and 20 and continued in a long life guerra.Una battles lay ahead. Michael Kenig


radiated a strange magnetism. Something made everyone shut up when he began a story. There traveled a lot and it showed very well that dominated the military arts. Adama was intrigued and surprised by the young. Until now it had seemed very alert an officer, but now realized that this young man had a much deeper story to tell.


- This is how we ended up here, fighting in this bloody civil war, Madam President .


- Laura. Laura can tell me "Now I have no such charge.


- And now who is the President of the Twelve Colonies?, "If that position exists?, asked Benji.


Lee. Lee Adama. Bill's son, Saul said.


Go ..... How interesting ..... said Benjamin.


"The truth is that you have an interesting history. And I am not only referring to the war with the Cylons. If not anything else they have told us. Prophecy. The search for Tierra.La city, that they wanted to found New Caprica. The Cylons, and in addition to that, Madam President your illness.


by Laura ... please ...


Michael smile ... - Okay .....


- That story of the prophecies is the strangest thing I've heard in my life . Benji said. "Who can believe that God speaks and who had written the fate of people?


-Benji .......


- was an idea and was fueled by visions ... Laura said, a little sad.


. - A really stupid.


-Benji, said Michael ..... now stronger


Laura looked at Bill, who noticed the young man a little annoying.


- Tell me, Madam President. Who determined that there were gods of Kobol? That was just a provision of the reli of those who believe in that religion. And who told you Madam President that could lead to a race to find a planet allegedly believing that he had mystical visions been chosen to carry an entire people to this earth?.


Benji ....... Michael cry .... Basta.


Adama made a move to get up, but was stopped by Laura.


-Lieutenant ..... Do not know what would those visions. I do not know what would be our fate ... But something has made us alive when millions of people perished in a few seconds. What on Earth was a mythology in the beginning, a hope, something to motivate people and that was the reason many of them continued life. Call faith, call it hope, but it was a reason. And that little reason has brought us here. This part of the universe, we did not know and had no idea existed. And we were surprised to find new breeds that carry the same problems we leave behind. A further war and civil war.


A silence fell on the table that was broken only by the laughter of Benji.


All except Michael Benji looked at as a madman, when he let such a laugh.


- We Benji dilo and, said Michael ...


- long is this ship Admiral ? -


- What? -


"long is the ship?


looked Adama and Tigh.


- I believe that measures about a mile long, and nearly one in manga ... ... right? This above all, it was one of the old. The new made them slightly larger, more capable, right ?


Adama Tigh looked at again. How does this guy know that. ?


- My father continued Benji, was one of the greatest admirals. He was recognized as one of the best and won several medals for valor. He had reached the highest post in the Admiralty and directed one of the most modern and fast ships that were construidas. "You must have known that ship Almirante, El Excelsior .


Adama and Tigh turned to look but said nothing. Laura watched this dialogue.


- Admiral Richard Patterson, is talking about it Saul said. - Demons said Saul why I looked familiar, but if you like him boy. Benji


just smiled ......


- My father and my entire family was Capricana. Colonies. I'm basically a survivor of that war. Like you said in a sullen Benji.


So far none of those present at the table had sized him he was talking.


- Gods, I can not believe this .... Can not be true Exclaimed Laura.


- course yes, or believed that only you had survived?


- why you're such a good soldier truth, the old Patterson was a living legend .


Adama could not believe my ears. Thought I had heard all the unimaginable things in recent years, but what this young man had confided, had measured. Michael Kenig


just smiled.


wanted to ask all the time to ask questions. Benji smiling I watched the people.


- Easy, easy, history is a bit long .-


- Damn boy, we all listen nochepara said Saul


********* **


- My full name is Benjamin Patterson. For me it all goes back four years ago when he traveled back to the Academy after visiting my parents. My five brothers, all soldiers also were serving in other ships.


"My father was a soldier and take back. Enjoy and enjoyed be a soldier. When their children were integrated into the military life was an absolute pride. Not expressed, but we knew that this was .-


"As I said, that fateful day I volvíaa academia. Then all hell broke loose. Do you need to remember? How much?, In a couple of hours lost civilization .-


All except for Michael, remembered that day at that table.


- saw from the ship and other ships were destroyed and with it our civilization. All our civilization .-


Sylver "Captain, captain of the ship where I was traveling, fled the horror. I was petrified. -


"That day not only lost my world, but my whole family tambiéna


.- Laura's eyes welled with tears. Bill took her hand and kissed and then wrung from his.


- A break us out of there. We went away for the massacre. Soon joined to us several other ships, all small and all civilians. Soon we recorded about 10 .-


- Only 10 ships with about 250 people. Sylver Captain waited and 12 hours after sending a small spacecraft to explore. With that just reaffirmed what we already knew. We lost this war .- Suddenly we were in the vastness of space, alone .-


- I wanted to return to fight, he needed to do that, but we had nothing. Only a few weapons, ships and anything else .-


- Then the captain decided we had to get out of that quadrant. If we stayed we captured and we destroy the Cylons. .-


-When we were far enough, something amazing happens to us. The best we found a Colonial Battlestar, a tripulacióny soldiers who were going to help and protect ... We feel safe and happy, unaware that this was going to be hell for us.


-Cain said Laura.


"Exactly, that damn crazy.


- The Admiral Cain sent troops to what we thought was helpful and it was later discovered to annihilate. His men took away the few provisions, weapons and all that was of value owned.


- At first people on the ships resisted, but she ordered to shoot any who opposed .-. That crazy left us in the universe "No arms, alone and with about fifty people dead.


-Sylver Capital I hid in a cargo compartment because it sent for and arrest all those who were military. Remained hidden to me because I was going to give up that crazy. I agreed and vowed that someday, I would kill my hands-


-Laura looked this young, almost children but tough as an old man, with penalties and scars of an old man. As a soldier after many battles. She could never forgive so many people had died. But he understood that was crazy. She was the one who caused the pain and horror in many beings. And Bill and she had already had their particular war with that woman.


Bill Adama also looked at the young colonial soldier. I would have liked to have had under him this boy. Have done amazing things. It seemed that it had a pasióny a love of military life that he had only seen a few things. Yes, he recalled that he had met his father. He remembered well the Admiral Patterson. He had taught at the academy of war, when he was not yet 20. And that Patterson was only 5 years older than him. He had always been considered a genius.


- D "ana said that Cain was killed by a Cylon and that ship was lost. That hurt, because I was waiting for my moment of revenge.


"And you two, how did you meet? How did being in the army Mr. Patterson? Adama said .-


- Sylver Capital Cain heard my appreciation. I sensed that nothing good would come out of it. That would be after the jump systems, querecomendé so that these ships travel to an area away from us. Therefore we kept them hidden. After Cain left us, he contacted the captain of the fleet and move people to those ships, which were also larger. Then jump very far from that. Once in space had to fix things. I was the only military that existed throughout this small fleet. No, I had more range, but was a military .-


Sylver "Major said by my military thinking I should intuicióny command the fleet. I had more experience and I did see peroél said. I had no choice then I started doing it. With only 17 Sylver nombróComandante me of all ships.


- Incredible - Tigh said.


- Dementia. Is that everything went crazy after the Holocaust. With only 17 years by a fleet teníaa, civil Pequena, but floats at last. After some changes due to certain sectors look that I knew existed. My father had notes of his travels. My brother, who was a scientist and was always in the advanced exploration in addition to being military had developed a design with graphics and maps of universes, near and far that according é , l, there .-


"I had his travel blog with maps, so I made a move. Since we had nothing to lose, so they would jump at those coordinates Hit me .-- So this side of the universe .-


-

Gradually we recopilando cosas. Found water on a planet in another, animals and things to eat, some fuel minerals. -


"When the ships were already damaged and already falling apart, like this, and I saw our purpose as an eminent, we find a planet. It was the best. He had a peculiar civilization living on it .-


-Solo cheats, rogue, fugitives, smugglers and pirates said Michael.


- Silverion was barren but had beautiful places. A benign sun and moon night. We stayed in it. I was of the idea to continue traveling, but nobody else agreed, were tired, bored .-


"So we settled there. Unarmed ships and parts sold to our neighbors .


- Some children were born, formed families, typical .-


"At that point it was when despite everything available I felt that something was missing, I bored in the world .-


-Military life Adama said


.-

- Exactly.


- know a substance soldier like you, Mr. Patterson. Also if you have the genes of his father, I can see why he was bored Adama said.


"Two years ago a strange craft landed on the planet. Strange, because it lacked a military ID but you could tell he was military. It traveled several people. Especially carrying a soldier showed me a new form of struggle, other ideals, a future that I could get out of that place, but above all, new to look of life. I had nothing to lose and not to win but missed the military. Then I joined his crusade. That admiral has a son who became my friend. With him was when we reported that soldiers had found a woman on a desolate planet that was not human. She gave me the other part of the historiaque I knew ...


- thus becomes a revolutionary soldier and not one of the 12 tribes of Kobol -


When Benjamin Patterson finished her story all of that table were silent. Each of them went over in their minds the details of the story of Benji and his own life story in the last 5 years. All of them (except for Michael) had left behind their lives and had turned to go looking for a planet called Earth that had been the great disappointment of their lives.


- Do not feel bad for the planet and come to believe it was the Earth said Michael .- A great many travelers it's happened. This planet is a rreplicante.Se is under the same axes and coordinates another planet similar to what you call Earth and seen from some ángulosse proyecta.Es as a mirror ...-


- was a big pain decepcióny Lieutenant Kenig, you will not imagine how-


"I can imagine if it's like I told D "Anna-


- happened to her? , Saul asked.


- you okay. Embarked on a revolutionary delejército ships. .


looked both young Adama after he finished his history.


- you a hero Mr. Patterson. I achieved more without arms or officers. He led his people to a planet, were given a new lease on life .-


"Do not say that Admiral. I did not have to fight a Cylon fleet every moment, making sure that people do not perish in those battles. I never had so many civilians to me. We were few. Also no surprise I found that I had infiltrated almost human Cylons in the fleet. No. .. Was easier for me .-


"But you gave precise jumps


.-" Because

available secret information and encrypted Admiral, you do not ...


-Solo Mr. Patterson was 16 -


Admiral And good luck, good luck .-


Bill Adama, the famous admiral. The last of the Colonial fleet. Who had been near death a few days ago got up and walked to the young Benjamin Patterson who also rose from his seat. Then came the young lieutenant and hug him tightly. A hug military, but also man to man.


Everyone in this table is moved and tears ran down her cheeks. Continue .......



0 comments:

Post a Comment