Thursday, September 23, 2010

Electronic Toyshow T Do At Home



There are some books that call my atenciĆ³ny in Chile could not find, so I bought Internet (With the card from my cousin if because I have no such things) and arrived today but gained it through customs. And as I was not there and my grandmother (which is the owner of the house and where under the direction of delivery) I had no money, the books were returned to Santiago until you have the money . Seh
money is evil and all those weird rules that put you at the office.
Well, tomorrow will call to ask them again to bring
xD So if all goes well, my precious books can come tomorrow night, Saturday or Monday if or if. TT Books


Ahh I have a plan travel to Buenos Aires in the winter break to buy books recommend titles to Do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment