Monday, April 3, 2006

Sorority Life, Facebook, Kimono

The exciting life of a cleaner

The case took several weeks absorbing me. I got up in the morning and could not think of anything else. The cold showers were a relief, and then breakfast cold and dry hair, and open and close the window before any creature slinks. Everything was a relief. The radio mixed with jokes Sonny Clark truckers, and thus getting free of coercion effort. The sun had taken the color to my copy of the Mona Lisa, and I was no intention to start the investigation. I went down to take a walk on the pretext of buying cigarettes. Hat, blue coat and unshaven face. In the elevator: 'It appears that it will rain. The weather here is warmer ' one woman told me. 'Paste onto a shot, asshole,' I replied. Upon leaving I heard a shot and started to ramble on about my influence on some people.

A young girl stood beside me waiting for the green light. I approached her and asked about the Statue of Liberty. "We're in San Francisco, asshole. Liberty is in New York. " 'Thank you for your kindness. " I left a few yards forward. Then followed. It was odd: I had left home at 11 am, 4 minutes had passed and it was already 10 pm. Sure that the radio had not yet finished 'Cool Struttin''but to me and I had run the cigarettes again. I went into the same site and there she was: sitting at the bar at the bottom. It reminded me of a movie at that time had not yet been released, with Burt Lancaster and Ava Gardner, who still have not returned to the zoo.

I sat by his side. I called the waiter by name ("Hey, Johnny!", "My name is Stuart ') and I was lucky as a waiter. I looked at the girl. I stared back. I looked down and noticed how her skirt up. No brand of war. 'Hey, girl, you looks good in those clothes, but I think you'd be better off without her. " 'You're very clever, hound. " 'Only for all I care. " 'And I care? ". 'I thought habérselo made clear. " 'Next time do not rely so soon. " He got up and left, leaving his drink on my account. 'You know, Bernie? "I told the waiter,' return '. 'Not again: it's Kansas. " 'Then I will go to Kansas to find her. Anyway, I have nothing to do until the nuclear apocalypse. Do you think that will put it on television? " 'Sure, and imagine all you have to pay the company that gets announced at the last moment of life of the human race. " 'Surely less than what I have to repay me for these two miserable Sideways. 'The girl was taken 4'. 'In 1 minute? " 'Word of Stuart. " By Adrian

Va.

[EDIT: Reviewed by [info] agent_prov here].


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons .

0 comments:

Post a Comment